www.limitlesstraining.co.uk offers educational and training programmes for young people aged 16-25. The individuals and groups we work with gain opportunities to develop skills through the arts, creative industries, business and community learning. Through our work we enable participants to develop skills and knowledge that will enable them to move into further educational initiatives, work within a professional working environment and or function effectively with their milieu.
Through our projects young people are supported with such skills as reading, writing, research techniques and practical activities. One of the ways Limitless Training UK are able to do this is through accreditation-based qualifications such as the Arts Award.
Our in-house training programs offer a broader range of opportunities for young people to develop their skills; attain knowledge; and work towards career prospects whilst working alongside industry professionals. Participants gain the opportunity to do this through a series of seminars, workshops, through training and by pursuing their own projects. Limitless Training UK also provide platforms that young people can use to promote their work.
Click here to see where we deliver our projects
Our mission is to create innovative and sustainable programmes that enable individuals and groups to advance in education training and entrepreneurial activity. We are committed to working with the complex issues faced by Londons disadvantaged and aim to make a positive impact through the work that we do.
Our values are an important part of who we are as an organization. It forms part of our identity and work ethic. We put the needs and wants of those within the community at the heart of what we do, which we achieve through our staff, volunteers and clients...
- Drive for success to achieve our goals as a team.
- Encourage young people and staff to follow their dreams.
- Are committed to learning and developing artistic activities.
- Seek opportunities in personal development.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- To build upon strengthening the work we do.
- To be innovative in creative learning for young people.
- Work collaboratively to achieve excellence.
- Work with enthusiasm to learn from others.
- Share wisdom and experiences in the work we do.
- Identify opportunities to work and strive for excellence when with young people.
- Taking pride in the work we set out to do
- Champion the work of the organization to support young people with their needs and wants.
- Taking personal responsibility to become competent in the work we do.
- Are committed to learn from the people we work with.
- Commitment to listen to the people we work with, within their communities.
- Celebrate the achievements of young people.
- Discover and realize talents and ambitions.
- Share and present the work of the people we work with, within the community.
Where We Deliver
Roundwood Youth Centre
The new Roundwood Youth Centre, which opened in November 2012, is for young people aged 13 to 19 and is packed with facilities including:
- Music studio
- Media area
- Performance area
- Dance studio
- Sports Hall
South Kilburn Studios
The Limitless Training Group are delivering workshops at South Kilburn Studios in Brent. Contact us to find out more about The Limitless Training Groups projects at SK Studios
South Kilburn Studios is funded and managed by South Kilburn Trust and Brent Council and is home to creative businesses, professionals and trainees.
The Limitless Training Group are attending events through RichMix. Rich Mix is an independent arts centre. Rich Mix is a hub for real artists from a diverse array of countries, let alone backgrounds’. Attending events are embedded into our courses... Register your interest to sign up for The Limitless Training Groups projects in Brent.
Youth Organisations in Brent
Brent Works is a free service helping you find meaningful employment within Brent and London, across a range of sectors including construction. Use the drop down menus to search for current job and apprenticeship vacancies in particular sectors.
Brent Connexions service provides information, advice and guidance to support the future career and educational aspirations of unemployed young people in Brent aged 16 to 19 (up to 25 for those with a learning difficulty and/or disability).
Skills Training UK is an innovative skills and employability provider offering a joined-up approach to business and economic development and social inclusion. We are driven by the genuine desire to improve the quality of life for each learner, working with employers to develop skilled and productive employees through Traineeships and Apprenticeships, whilst creating employment in the communities where we work.
Since 1983 First Rung has been dedicated to providing innovative and high quality learning and employment opportunities to support young people achieve success and fulfil their potential. We offer a range of programmes specifically tailored to your individual needs, ensuring your course is best matched to your goals.